YO BITCHEZ, LOVE DUNKAROOS?
WANT TO MAKE A MASS QUANTITY OF IT AND SAVE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME??
WELL HERE YOU FUCKING GO:
1 box funfetti cake mix (DO NOT add the ingredients that you usually would to actually make the cake - you need just the mix)
2 cups plain yogurt
1/2 container of cool whip.
Serve with animal crackers or graham crackers.
SIGNAL BOOST THIS. HELP ME FEED MY PEOPLE.
This seriously made the 5 year old me the happiest person in the world.
Ashley, 23; Supernatural, Hannibal, Sherlock, linguistics, editing, tea, Cabin Pressure, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Avengers, Firefly, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Tom Hiddleston, a number of other amazing people, and whatever else. I also cosplay with lots of amazing people so that's a thing.
the same ingredients you use to make a tirimisu dessert, but this is in cheesecake form :O
I want to make this. Right now.
Bacon, Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Submitted by thekaycho
Mother of god
One drop raises the sea
Insanely Simple Two-Ingredient Recipes